Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Homeward Bound


After a horribly uncomfortable ride in my smothering carseat, I arrived home where I found my big brother anxiously awaiting my arrival. 


What?  Where is he?  He's SLEEPING?  Doesn't he know I'm here?  Ugh.  I need a new agent and PR rep.  He should have been waiting at the door for me--afterall, I have arrived!
Oh, and I'm not making any obscene hand gesture, in case you were wondering. Get your mind out of the gutter. 


After a looooooong nap, my brother finally woke up and decided he liked me.  Good, because I like him, too.


Since my arrival home, I've been discovering the joys of the bouncer and various other baby-neglecting objects.  You know that's why my parents put me in here, so they can do other things.  I squawk at that.  Get me out of here!


Okay, I guess it's not so bad.  I'll stay here for exactly 6 minutes, then you better pay attention to me.  Afterall, I am the cutest baby in the universe.  You can't disagree with the truth. 

No comments: