Did you know this is what the REAL Nativity scene looked like thousands of years ago? I didn't know they had Little People in Jesus' time. I have a lot to learn. My first Christmas was pretty uneventful seeing as I just don't get it. My brother seemed to really enjoy the whole concept so I'll have to observe him more closely for tips next year. He helped me open all my presents...no, let me rephrase that, he just plain old tore open all my presents. I think he really likes wrapping paper. Who knew.
I actually enjoyed wearing my Santa hat and sitting for pictures. My brother had a hard time sitting still. I think even I have a few things to teach him! Hope you had a great Christmas, I know I did, I was with my family on a cold snowy night. Ahhh, isn't that cute?




1 comment:
Merry Christmas Ameilia,
I cant wait to meet you in person next week. I have all kinds of fun things to teach you (sword fighting, commendeering ships)
Love Aunt Beth
Post a Comment