Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

Being Born: Part Two


Hi, it's me again.  If you are a follower of my brother's blog, you may be bored with the photos I'm about to share.  See, they are on his blog as well.  I didn't give him permission, of course, so I have to give my take on what was really going on in the photos.

Mommy snapped this photo at the hospital. She tricked me.  I was having lots of fun looking at the lights in the room and she just started taking photos.  I did not give permission, Mommy!  Who is running the show here?


Grandma T came to visit me one day in the hospital.  It sure was fun.


I am sick of the paparazzi!


Mommy and I spent lots of time laying around.  I guess we had good reason to be lazy, we were both pretty tired.  Mommy's incision was uncomfortable and we had some interesting adventures getting up and out of bed, but somehow I was never dropped and Mommy's incision didn't split open.  Hooray!


My Daddy sure is fun to look at.  I think we have the same eyes.


Finally a photo of Daddy, me and Mommy on the day we left the hospital.  I was so excited to meet my big brother, but didn't know how awful my carseat would be.  So much to learn.

No comments: