Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Adjusting to Life at Home


Since coming home from the hospital and leaving the warmth of Mommy's uterus, I've been working hard at adusting to life here on earth.  I find it overwhelming much of the time, so I've found sleeping is a great coping mechanism.


My brother and I have posed for our share of photos in the past few weeks.  He likes to smile and say 'cheese'.  I, once again, prefer to sleep.  Aaaah. 


Mommy tried to wake me up with these black and white pictures.  Sure, I'll humor her every now and again with a stare at the images.  But, more often than not, I'll just sleep.  There's no reason to be awake right now--I'm just soooooo tired-nothing, and I mean nothing can wake me up., so don't even try


What'd you say Mommy?  It's time for a bath?  I'm awake, I'm awake!

No comments: