Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Not to Brag or Anything, But...

Hi!  It's morning fun time once again.  I love mornings.  Well, my version of mornings.  You see, I don't generally get up for the day until 10:30 am.  I LOVE sleep!  I've been sleeping through the night since six weeks of age and I now sleep an average of 12 hours at night.  I get up to eat around 8:00 am and go right back to sleep.  I don't mean to brag or anything, but I am what the experts call an "easy baby".  I digress. 

An amazing discovery just happened. 

I have two of them.  I can't believe they are attached to me.

Aha!  These hands do have a purpose.  I love grabbing Mama's hair and Daddy's lip.  I can't wait until I can grab AJ's toys.  Time's a-tickin', AJ...I will get your toys, oh yes, I will.  Be afraid, big Bro, afraid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait until you find your toes...then the party will really begin!
Love you
Aunt Beth