Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

Since my brother decided to be lazy with his blogging, I feel the need to copy him.  Yes, it begins already.    Here's a montage of what I love lately.  Nope, no John Hughes film music here, I request you hum the Sound of Music's "My Favorite Things" while you study my current loves.  Thank you and enjoy!
My thumb and Miss Blankie.  Nothing calms me down faster.
TV. 
(blame Mommy, Daddy and AJ--I LOVE it)
Going outside in the cold air.
I instantly fall asleep.
Sleeping, especially on Daddy's chest.
Yes, sleep is a recurring theme around here (at least for me, that is...ha ha ha).

My exersaucer is so entrancing.  Anyone know how to make that thing move?  I think I'll stare it into submission.
Bathtime!  I love my daily spa treatment. 
But most of all, I love my family, ESPECIALLY that guy on the left.  He is total entertainment and the best brother EVER. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see you have perfected the death stare...excellent work.
Love Aunt Beth