Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mild Case of Amnesia

Oh man, I really needed to do something and I can't remember what it was.  Must be a case of baby amnesia.  Sigh.

Good thing I'm in my thinking spot.

Yay, my feet are firmly planted on the ground.  Now back to the issue at hand.  Did I need to check the big brother radar?  I always need to keep tabs on him.

Nope.  There he is, plastered to the couch watching 'Cars'.  He won't move until Mater's got his ride in the fancy helicopter so there's no worry about him running away anytime soon.

Do I need to pick my nose?  Nope.  I'm not three yet, don't quite know how to do that.  My brother has been a good example in demonstrating the art of nose picking.  Hmm, where's Miss Kitty?  Do I need to be her personal trainer?  Yes, maybe that's it!

Miss Kitty needs more than me for a personal trainer.  She needs a miracle.  No, no, kitty don't move on my part.  Enjoy your sun.  Sorry Miss Kitty, but you've been enjoying a bit too much leisure time.  Wah wah wah.

What was it?  Wait, I've got it!

Yeah, that's the stuff.  I knew I'd remember eventually.  How could I ever forget my thumb?

No comments: