Did you know I LOVE faces? I could stare at them all day long. I am getting really good at making silly faces so everyone laughs at me. Laughs WITH me, not at me. Ahem.
Who knew plastic could be so tasty? Hey mom, is this BPA free? Sure hope so, otherwise I'll sue you later on for negligence. I'm hostile, you know. ;)
Holy cow, this dolly looks just like me! Okay, maybe it's a bit on the creepy side, but it's just my size. I love giving it 'kisses' which may actually be me licking her face. Not really sure what a kiss is just yet.
AJ and I (and creepy dolly) had fun with Grandma T. I'm keeping it decent with my finger in my mouth, AJ on the other hand, not so much. Oh big brother, I have so much to learn...


1 comment:
mmmm.... plastic is delicious. I am glad you found this out early.
Love Aunt Beth
Post a Comment