Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just Growin' and Changin'


Hi!  You surprised me.  I was just hanging out in my bassinet, thinking about how much I love eating and growing.  Oh, didn't you hear?  I've grown a lot.  Mommy forgot to tell you, but at my 2 month check up last month, I gained three pounds in just over 6 weeks! 


Having a full tummy sure makes me smile.  Mommy and Daddy are so impressed with me.  I agree, I am a genius and just all around cutest baby on the block (not to mention the only baby on the block, but that's just a formality).


Now if I could only catch that darn bee on my bouncer.  He's next on my hit list. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie patootie! says Jocelyn

Amelia said...

Thanks, Jocelyn, I agree--I AM quite cute!

--Amelia